Turner Fleischer, a large architectural firm based in Canada, understands the importance of testing and harnessing new technologies to help them work efficiently and meet their clients’ needs. Real-time 3D visualization is one of those technologies and has quickly become a crucial part of their design process.
On June 24, we hosted a webinar where we learned why 3D visualization is a fundamental part of the design process at Turner Fleischer. We also showcased Enscape’s real-time visualization tool with a demo introducing the core features and functionality.
A Turner Fleischer Enscape rendering
In this webinar we explored:
- How Enscape enables you to visualize as you design (live demo of core features)
- How 3D visualization is woven into workflows at Turner Fleischer
- How Turner Fleischer facilitate Enscape through learning
- Key benefits Turner Fleischer have enjoyed through embracing 3D visualization
- Brent Mauti, CTO, Turner Fleischer
- Kristian Pal, Lead Specialist, Digital Practice, Turner Fleischer
- Josh Radle, Application Engineer, Enscape
Here's the recording!