We’re delighted to announce that Enscape’s core features are now available with BricsCAD BIM V20 on a separate subscription basis, thanks to a new integration.
BricsCad users can now benefit from using the fundamental features of Enscape’s real-time rendering solution, helping users to visualize projects at any stage of the design process.
VP of Customer Services at Enscape, Jonathan Knöfel states that “The partnership with Bricsys is a great opportunity to provide the benefits of Enscape to a broad audience in the AEC industry and beyond. Enscape fits perfectly in the visualization portfolio of BricsCAD and allows users to link up their design and decision-making processes substantially.”
With the BricsCAD version of Enscape, users can benefit from many of Enscape’s valuable features, including:
- One-click rendering – render quickly and easily with the click of a button
- Live-link technology – see how changes made in BricsCAD appear in Enscape
- Standalone exporting – export and share your files with clients
- 360° panorama views – see the whole picture
- Video options – use the power of video when presenting to clients
- Walk-throughs – see how a space works and feels as if you were there
For more information on how to get started with BricsCAD and Enscape, and for customer service-related questions, please contact BricsCAD directly. You can also see system requirements and read top tips for getting started on the BricsCAD support site.