An engaged design team and client group is essential for a successful design project, but what does engagement during design look like and how can it be maximized?
This webinar is for designers that want to know the why and how of the latest visualization technology, from conveying a sense of scale through VR to making design input fun through gamification.
Watch this webinar and learn:
- What engagement means within the context of design, and why it is important.
- How VR helps both designers and clients understand spaces.
- Why assets and entourage contribute to design engagement.
- How immersive data experiences can drive engagement for dry material.
- How gamification can be utilized as a tool to encourage active participation.
Join Paul Keskeys, Editor in Chief, Architizer, and Roderick Bates, Director, Corporate Development at Chaos for another fascinating research-based webinar, where we explore both the science and the implementation of visualization to enhance engagement throughout the design process.